Enrollment & Registration
You may enroll and pay your tuition online or by phone. We accept check, Paypal, and most credit cards.
- The group size for all our Landscape Photography Workshops is limited from 3 to 6 students ensuring a high level of personal interaction, planning, and guidance with your photographic leader.
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your space in the workshop is not confirmed until a $500 non-refundable deposit has been received.
- Participants will be billed full tuition 60 days before the start of your workshop. Need special payment arrangements? No problem, just contact us.
- Registrations made 60 days or less prior to the start of a workshop must be paid in full and are subject to the same cancellation policies stated herein.
- Please do not make air travel arrangements for a workshop until checking with us first.
- If we need to cancel a workshop for some reason you will be given a 30-day notice and receive a full refund of all payments.
- If you are on a waiting list, you will not be charged a deposit fee or tuition until space becomes available for you and you confirm your desire to register.
- There are no additional fees.
- All of our standard Terms and Conditions apply.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We understand that attending our workshops requires advance commitment, and also that things can happen in life that may require you to cancel from a workshop. Cancellations, for any reason, must be in writing (email or regular mail).
Based on the cancellation date, the following apply:
- If you cancel 60 days or more from the workshop start date, you will receive a full refund, minus your $500 deposit and any Paypal/credit card fees.
- If you cancel 31-59 days from the workshop start date, 50% of your workshop tuition will be refunded, minus any Paypal/credit card fees.
- No refund will be given if canceling 30 days or less from the workshop start date.
- If you enroll 30 days or less before the workshop, full tuition is due at the time of registration and you are not eligible for a refund.
- Funds paid are transferable to another workshop if you cancel more than 45 days before the start of your workshop.
We make NO EXCEPTIONS to our $500 non-refundable deposit policy. Our workshops take place on Federal and State lands which require substantial planning, insurance, investment, and permits. If you wish to protect your investment in the workshop and travel costs, you may wish to investigate travel insurance with a carrier such as Travelex.