COVID-19 Workshop Travel
COVID-19 Photo Workshop Protocols
The health and safety of our workshop participants and instructors is our first priority, and all decisions, logistics, and protocols are based on these considerations. We want you to know that we continually monitor the situation and make adjustments to our workshops and schedule as necessary.
Before the Workshop
We’ll be in touch several weeks before the workshop and ask that you maintain vigilance against COVID-19:
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often.
- Maintain social distance from others at all times.
Traveling to the Workshop
Please be extra vigilant while traveling. Remember that traveling is much different now, so allow more time and be ready for longer queues and differences with check-in and seating. Check for special policies and procedures in advance with your carriers, airports, and hotels.
At the Start of the Workshop
We’ll ask you some basic medical questions about your current and recent state of health. We will want to know if you’ve had COVID-19, if you’ve been tested for COVID-19 and what the results were. We’ll meet as a group (wearing masks, and maintaining proper social distance), and discuss how these protocols will be implemented and adhered to during the workshop.
During the Workshop
- All participants and staff are required to wear face coverings at all times, except when you are completely alone.
- As much and as often as possible, social distance will be maintained at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all times and everyone should use it regularly through the workshop.
- Our staff will not handle your equipment.
- We may take your temperature at the start of each day.
- Guests will be in single rooms as long as they are available.
- We will communicate the lodging’s COVID-19 policies before the workshop and also at our initial meeting with you at the start of the workshop.
- We will have as few guests per vehicle as possible.
- Vehicles will be cleaned daily.
- No one will be allowed to eat meals in the vehicles while traveling.
- Door handles and other high-touch surfaces will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Guests are also welcome to drive their own vehicles.
We will maintain social distancing at mealtimes whether we are outdoors, in a meeting room, or at a restaurant.
Critiques and Classroom Instruction
Any/all critiques will be in a room where social distancing can be maintained. Face coverings are required.
If Someone Shows Symptoms of COVID-19
If someone exhibits symptoms of COVID-19, they will be immediately isolated from the group, and plans will be made to get them medical attention, testing, and removal from the workshop and quarantine if needed. This could result in the termination of the workshop, solely at our discretion.